Hybrid Helpers Program 2020-2021
Pembroke Recreation's Hybrid Helpers Program offers a safe, fun environment for children in grades kindergarten through sixth to enjoy. This year it will be a more structured program that will allow time to do their remote assignments with time to participate in other recreational activities.
Hybrid week will not include Mondays
For September register for the weekly option -cost $120.00 (includes 5 days)
Cohort A - September 16, 18, 23, 25 & 30. Cohort B- Sepember 15, 17, 22, 24 & 29)
then proceed to register for the monthly option for the remainder of the year.
Group A – Students attending school on Tuesdays & Thursdays may attend the Pembroke Recreation Hybrid Helpers Program on Wednesdays & Fridays from 8:00 to 3:00
Group B – Students attending school on Wednesday & Fridays may attend the Pembroke Recreation Hybrid Helpers Program on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00 to 3:00
- The annual membership fee is $30.00 per child.
- Please also register for all the dates that you need for the entire year.
- You will only be required to pay for the membership fee and for dates for which the payment due date has passed.
- MONTHLY: This option is $180.00 a month and does NOT includes half days. All payments are due 15 days prior to the first of the month. Delinquent accounts will be assessed a $20 late fee per child for each month the account is delinquent. Payments can be made online by credit card or debit card; payments by cash or check will be accepted in the office.
- Multi-Child Discount: Second child is $ 150.00 a month with monthly option only.
- September: Due before August 18th
- October: Due before September 17th
- November: Due before October 18th
- December: Due before November 17th
- January: Due before December 18th
- February: Due before January 18th
- March: Due before February 15th
- April: Due before March 18th
- May: Due before April 17th
- June: Due before May 18th
- WEEKLY OPTION: This option is $ 65.00 per week and payments are due the preceding Friday provided space is available.
Hybrid Homework Club
All children will be required to participate in the Hybrid Homework Club. This will help us to ensure that your child/children try to complete their remote learning work and allow time to participate in some regular fun activities. This year we are allowing children to bring with them their tablets and are encouraging headphones as well. These devices will only be used during the designated assignment times and not for viewing You-tube, Tik Tok or playing games.
• If remote learning is a live check-in and chats- each child must bring in headphones
• *Please be advised that our staff are not tutors and are not responsible for teaching your child.*
Snacks & Lunch
Please provide your child with a both a morning & afternoon snack, lunch, drinks, and a refillable water bottle. We have a NO-PEANUT or TREE NUT POLICY.
For the safety reasons and COVID concerns if your child will not be attending please CALL the office (781) 293-3249 or email us. If your child does not arrive and we have not received a call or email, then we will contact the parent/guardian to ensure the safety of your child and those in the program .Please help us from focusing on a child that is safe, by calling if your child will not be arriving.
The children enjoy playing outdoors whenever possible. Please send weather appropriate clothing. Sneakers are mandatory to participate in gymnasium and outdoor activities.
During school vacation weeks and In-Service Days, the Hybrid Helpers School Program will NOT be in session. However, we may offer a separate program during vacation weeks.
Morning Drop-off is 7:45-8:00 am and Pick-up is NO LATER than 3:15-3:30 PM. We realize on occasion one may arrive a few minutes late; however repeat offenders will be charged a late pick-up fee of $10.00. Anyone picking up a child will need a photo ID and must be on the authorized pickup list. We discourage parents from picking the child up from outdoor locations and asked that you come into the office door at the FRONT of the building and we will radio out for your child to be brought to you..
Closings & Cancellations
The Hybrid Helpers School Program follows the school schedule; if school is closed then the Hybrid Helpers School Program will be closed. If school is dismissed due to inclement weather Recreation will remain open with skeleton staffing until all children can be picked up. If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, there will be NO Hybrid Helpers
Additional Forms and Files: